Advarsel: Sidste enheder på lager!
varen er ikke på lager
FIBARO Flood Sensor is a universal, Z-Wave Plus compatible, flood and temperature sensor. The device can be powered using battery, 12/24V DC power supply or both. Flood alarm is sent to the Z-Wave network devices or additionally to any external system through opening a nC contact using the external power supply.
The device has built in temperature sensor that allows to monitor ambient temperature. FIBARO Flood Sensor is designed to be placed on the floor or mounted on a wall (in this case Flood Sensor probes should be extended using addition wire). The device has a built-in visual LED indicator and an acoustic alarm.
In addition, the sensor is equipped with a tilt sensor reporting tilt or movement to the main controller e.g. when someone has taken the Sensor from its original location.
FIBARO Flood Sensor is sink-proof, which means it drifts on the water surface and keeps on sending alarm signal in case of substantial inundation of water.
Main features of FIBARO Flood Sensor:
• compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller,
• supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES- 128 encryption,
• may be connected to any external system (potential free output terminal),
• extremely easy installation - simply put on a surface prone to flooding,
• may be installed anywhere - flood sensor’s contacts extended with a wire,
• battery or VDC powered. When connected to an external 12/24V DC power source, the battery serves as an emergency power source,
• theft protection - tilt or moving is reported to the Z-Wave network or external system’s controller,
• two operating modes - flood/temperature sensor or just a temperature sensor,
• alarm is signalled by sound, visual indicator (LED diode) and Z-Wave.
300 dages returret
Fibaro Flood Sensor
Normal Dansk producentgaranti med 2 års reklamationsret